Clearaudio is a manufacturer of high-end audio products based in Germany. Formed in 1978, their primary focus is on analog reproduction, such as turntables, phono cartridges and phono preamplifiers.
Clearaudio Concept Turntable
The Concept turntable from Clearaudio sets a new standard in turntable manufacturing. Precision German engineering combined with the latest technology and timeless design signal a new era in analog playback. The Concept is equipped with the innovative Concept tonearm, which features a friction-free magnetic bearing technology. A high-quality Clearaudio moving magnet (Concept MM) or moving coil (Concept MC) cartridge can be pre-mounted and factory-adjusted to complete the setup.
- 2-piece 30mm-thick POM platter
- Polished tempered steel bearing shaft within sintered bronze bushings
- Mirror polished teflon thrust pad
- Belt-driven by a decoupled DC motor
- 33, 45 and 78 rpm at a turn of a dial
For more information and specs please visit the Clearaudio Concept web page.
Clearaudio Performance DC Wood
A mass-loaded Baltic birch plinth gives the Performance DC Wood a stunning visual appearance while also controlling resonance. Three Innovation series locking/leveling aluminum cone feet provide a stable base and acoustic isolation. The Performance DC Wood incorporates precision machined aluminum sub-platter fitted to a 40mm-thick POM platter, Clearaudio’s patented, ultra-smooth Ceramic Magnetic Bearing (CMB), and a decoupled DC motor with electronic speed selection.
- Mass-loaded Baltic birch plinth
- Innovation series locking/leveling aluminum cone feet
- 40mm-thick POM platter with weighted rim
- Machined aluminum sub-platter
- Inverted Ceramic Magnetic Bearing (CMB)
- Decoupled 3-speed DC motor; user fine-adjustable 33, 45, 78 rpm
For more information and specs please visit the Clearaudio Performance DC Wood web page.