In the complicated landscape of audio, many companies put stratospheric price tags on great performance. The Parasound mission couldn't be more different. Simply put, they offer the most performance for the money by finding the sweetest spot between price and diminishing returns. Everything they do at Parasound is customer-centric because that's how they define value. Most of their customers don't have trust funds and have to work for their money – so they give you your money's worth and then some.
Halo by Parasound, marks a new standard for sound and style. Every Halo model has earned an unprecedented number of rave reviews from the top critics in the audio/video industry.
The JC 3 Jr. Phono Preamplifier
- Circuitry designed by legendary John Curl
- Circuit board layout by Carl Thompson
- Cartridge options for 47k Ω MM and MC/MI
- Variable MC impedance adjustment of 50-550 ohms
- Gain select for 40 dB/50 dB/60 dB unbalanced (46 dB/56 dB/66 dB balanced)
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
Complete specs for the JC 3 Jr. available on the Parasound website.
The JC 3+ Phono Preamplifier
- Inputs and outputs use Vampire brand 24k gold-plated RCA jacks
- Balanced outputs use Neutrik brand premium XLR jacks
- MM 47k ohm, MC 47k ohm or MC variable 50-550 Ohms
- RIAA accurate within 0.2 dB
- Exclusively Vishay-Dale resistors in the audio path
- Triple shielding; low-carbon mild steel partitions isolate the power supplies & AC wires
Complete specs for the JC 3+ available on the Parasound website.