In the complicated landscape of audio, many companies put stratospheric price tags on great performance. The Parasound mission couldn't be more different. Simply put, they offer the most performance for the money by finding the sweetest spot between price and diminishing returns. Everything they do at Parasound is customer-centric because that's how they define value. Most of their customers don't have trust funds and have to work for their money – so they give you your money's worth and then some.
Halo 2.1 Channel Integrated Preamplifier
- Latest generation ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC (ES9018K2M)
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 supports PCM up to 384kHz/32-bit
- USB input decodes Native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DoP DSD
- Coax and optical accept PCM up to 192kHz/24-bit
- Analog bass management with high & low pass crossovers
Complete specs available on the Parasound website.